Easy to open, easy to use, easy to install
Designed for deck and curb installations, the VELUX Manual Venting skylight enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer. Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a home's proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale, humid air to be released. Recommended for in-reach installations.
- Three layers of water protection - The no leak promise
- Advanced LoE3 glass - For increased energy efficiency, higher visible light transmittance, and improved solar heat gain performance
- Pre-finished white frames and sashes - For money saving and aesthetic appeal
- Pre-mounted brackets - For quick installation of sunscreen blinds
- Low roof profile with a curved architectural design
- Neutral gray exterior roof cladding blends with most roof materials
- Integrated gaskets drain condensation to the outside.
The No Leak Skylight carries a warranty of 20 years on glass, 10 years on product and labour, and 5 years on blinds and controls.
- The pre-attached deck seal on all deck mounted skylights provides a seal between the frame and roof deck for a leak-proof installation.
- Adhesive underlayment for secondary water protection against the harshest weather conditions.
- Engineered flashing for easy installation and primary water protection.
Top of page
The basic concept of the sun tunnel is simple;
They use natural light to its very best advantage. “VELUX Sun Tunnels bring bright, beautiful, natural daylight to those dark areas of your home
Many houses have bathrooms, hallways and other rooms where daylight only enters when you open the door. Dim and dark, these rooms are unwelcoming places until you turn on the light.
Those days are over.
VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylights bring natural light into even the darkest and most isolated spaces through a specially designed tunnel that passes from roof to ceiling. The attractive ceiling diffuser blends unnoticed into the ceiling, spreading a soft and restful light throughout the room.
VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylights can dramatically change a room. They're the fastest way to add natural light and the feeling of openness to those dark spaces. The impact in terms of daylight is stunning.
Easy installation with no structural changes to the house
Installing a VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight is as easy and can be done in as little as 3 hours!