Owens Corning Colour Selection: Brownwood
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Chateau Green
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Desert Tan
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Driftwood
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Estate Grey
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Harbor Blue
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Onyx Black
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Quarry Gray
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Sierra Gray
Owens Corning Colour Selection: Teak
Owens Corning Colours
A selection of colours available.
**Note: Due to differences in computer monitor calibrations, actual shingle colours may look different.
Asphalt Shingles - Function and Style
Weather is hard on your home, especially you roof which is exposed to wind, rain, hail, and harmful UV rays. Asphalt shingles - the most common and popular choice - provides the protection your home needs. Our TD Roofing specialists will help you understand your options so that you can make the right choice.
Asphalt shingles are available in many styles, shapes and colours. Architectural shingle types - such as laminates - are rapidly gaining in popularity. Industry estimates show approximately 80% of the total residential roofs are covered with asphalt shingles. Properly installed, asphalt shingles will not only effectively shed water off the roof; they will enhance the beauty, character and value of your home.
Making Asphalt Roofing Products
Asphalt Roofing Products are manufactured in a continuous process using an organic felt or fiberglass mat which is saturated and coated with hot asphalt. The top surface is then covered with a protective layer of coloured, U.V. resistant ceramic granules to protect the asphalt.
Advantages of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordablility: Compared to other products, asphalt shingles are an economical alternative.
- Peace of Mind: Asphalt shingles have been around for over 100 years.
- Suitability: Asphalt shingles are available in a wide selection of sizes, styles and colours.
- Warranty: Asphalt shingles are protected with warranty periods ranging from 20 years to Lifetime, which will suit any budget and building needs.
- Low Maintenance and Easy Repairs: Other more expensive roofing products can require more maintenance, specialized tools, can be more difficult to repair and almost always require professional installation.